Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tool 8, The tools

In the fall besides student computers and the three iPads that I currently have in my classroom, we will also have a touch screen computer. One iPad has been purchased through our campus and I have two other ones that were provided through Special Ed department. I use the iPads as reinforcers a lot because students just love them! I also use them during circle time and in certain stations to teach new skills or to simply enhance a learned skill. I use them as fine motor skills, to write, and I use them as a quick feedback provider when a student has to match uppercase letters to lowercase letters of the alphabet. I am very excited to have the touch scren in my classroom simply because iPad is not compatible with some of the tools out there that I would like to use such as boardmaker or flash player.

No comments:

Post a Comment