Friday, June 29, 2012

Tool 7, Reaching outside your classroom

I love to collaborate with other tachers. It is always fun when you see the same thing going on in different classes. Using technology this can be more fun and meaningful for the students. Althought I don't do units in my classroom, I think it will be very fun to do a ginger bread man unit with Janice's PPCD class. We will use You tube to show the kids different versions of the story. iPads or flip videos can be used to record the students as they make cookies. Once they discover their cookies have vanished, we will use Skype between classes to search for the runaway cookies! I think using the videos of the students on their hunt can later be turned into trading cards and they can sequence the events of the day! This will be so fun! Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment